- Quantum metrology & parameter estimation theory
- Quantum imaging & optical state preparation
- Measurement-based quantum computing
- Relativistic quantum information processing
- Foundations of quantum mechanics
I wrote a textbook on Optical Quantum Information Processing with Brendon W. Lovett, in which we explain the basics behind quantum computing, quantum communication and quantum metrology using photons and optically driven atomic or semiconductor qubits.
Department of Physics and Astronomy University of Sheffield Hicks Building Hounsfield Road Sheffield S3 7RH
+44 (0) 114 22 23538